The Suite includes:
- Spectral Morpher the unique plug-in that works in the frequency domain and gives you possibility to completely alter the source stream according to another, loaded sample or side chan stream with different transformation modes.
- Phat - is a bass exciter (based on subharmonic synth), used to excite and mix low frequency harmonic content.
- Phat Pro an enhanced version of the Phat plug-in. Adds even more flexible controls on low frequency content. Ideal for Dolby Digital / DTS low frequency channel control.
- PitchShift multiband - spectral pitch shifter that preserves the incoming signal's duration, and has adjustable pitch for each individual band.
- daBomb - distortion device with two modes features physically modeled tube screamer simulating four different input circuits.
Phat Pro VST for Windows has been updated as well
- Denormals bug fix + minor changes.
28 Oct 2012 Little Endian releases MeterWorx Loudness SDK
22 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6
06 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx SDK to v1.1
29 Jul 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.5
19 Apr 2011 Little Endian announces "Easter Sale" discount
22 Feb 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.3
31 Jan 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.2
23 Jul 2010 Little Endian releases SpectrumWorx 2.0
09 Apr 2009 Little Endian acquires Delaydots