Sound Radix has released the Mac OS X RTAS version of Auto-Align, the Automatic Time Alignment Plug-in already available in the AU format, which has been updated to v1.2.1.
New in version 1.2.1:
- RTAS and ProTools 9 compatibility.
- New, easy-to-use, host-independent bus routing system, eliminates the need of using side-chain.
- True stereo alignment in Pro Tools and other hosts that support mono side-chain only.
- Improved, automatic management of stereo-to-mono and mono-to-stereo alignment.
- Improved detection algorithm.
- Improved graphics accuracy.
- Fixed a bug that made Auto-Align produce erroneous results in Pro Tools HD systems.
Auto-Align is a 32- and 64-bit, Universal Binary Audio-Unit and RTAS plugin for Mac OS X, priced at $149.
06 Dec 2012 Sound Radix updates Pi to v1.0.1