13th October 2005
Sound Studio 3 has been re-engineered to take advantage of the latest Mac OS X technologies including Core Audio, Automator and Audio Units. Sound Studio 3 is for anyone who needs to record or edit lectures, podcasts, voice-notes, sermons, performances, etc.
Sound Studio 3 Features:
- 24-bit / 96 kHz sampling, in stereo or mono.
- Low latency monitoring, using Core Audio.
- Automatic recording starting and stopping based on timers or audio levels (a.k.a. VOX).
- Sample-accurate edits.
- Markers (a.k.a. Cue Points) with text labels.
- Time ruler with units for video and film.
- Copy-and-paste editing.
- Basic mixing edits.
- Applescript and Automator support.
- Supports Audio Units.
- Dynamics: Compressor, Expander, and Noise Gate.
- Equalization: Graphic EQ, Low Pass, Filter and High Pass Filter.
- Delay: Chorus, Flanger, Echo, and Reverb.
- Volume: Amplify, Fade In/Out/Special, and Normalize.
- Repair: Interpolate, Silence, DC Offset, and Swap Channels.
- Repair clicks and pops by interpolating samples or silencing them.
- Tone, FM, and noise generators.
- Pitch adjustment.
- Backwards/Reverse Audio.
Sound Studio 3 has an MSRP of $79.95 and is available today for pre-order at Freeverse.com. It will ship before the end of this month.