10th September 2008
SoundFonts.it has announced the release of Die Funky Maschine ZD6 which is a physical modeling simulation of a vintage "D6" stringed electric piano.
- Full Polyphony (60 notes).
- Sympathetic resonances.
- Realistic response to keyboard dynamics and aftertouch.
- Octave transpose (1 oct. up, 1 oct. down).
- Adjustable global tuning.
- Four dynamic curves available.
- Realistic control panel with switches for active EQ and pickup selection.
- Adjustable damper level and instrument volume.
- Wah-Wah effect modeled after the famous JH-1 american Wah pedal.
- Manual wah, LFO wah, auto-wah.
- Distortion effect.
- Eight-stage Phaser effect.
- On-screen help tips and readout values.
- Very low memory and CPU power needed.
- Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
- FX version included.
Die Funky Maschine ZD6 is available as a VST instrument (and effect) plug-in for Windows and has a list price of €49. It is currently available for the introductory price of €39 until the end of September.