10th September 2008
SoundFonts.it has announced the release of Die Funky Maschine ZD6 which is a physical modeling simulation of a vintage "D6" stringed electric piano.
- Full Polyphony (60 notes).
- Sympathetic resonances.
- Realistic response to keyboard dynamics and aftertouch.
- Octave transpose (1 oct. up, 1 oct. down).
- Adjustable global tuning.
- Four dynamic curves available.
- Realistic control panel with switches for active EQ and pickup selection.
- Adjustable damper level and instrument volume.
- Wah-Wah effect modeled after the famous JH-1 american Wah pedal.
- Manual wah, LFO wah, auto-wah.
- Distortion effect.
- Eight-stage Phaser effect.
- On-screen help tips and readout values.
- Very low memory and CPU power needed.
- Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
- FX version included.
Die Funky Maschine ZD6 is available as a VST instrument (and effect) plug-in for Windows and has a list price of €49. It is currently available for the introductory price of €39 until the end of September.
02 Jun 2011 GSi announces Key Performer 2 (and drops price)
28 Jun 2010 Genuine Soundware updates VB3 to v1.4
16 Mar 2010 GSi updates VB3 to v1.3
28 Feb 2010 GSi updates MrTramp2 to v2.2
18 Dec 2009 GSi updates MrTramp to v2.1
11 Dec 2009 GSi releases MrTramp2 (incl. Mac VST/AU)
07 Dec 2009 GSi updates ShakePad to v1.1
01 Jul 2009 GSi releases ShakePad Multi-FX
15 Jun 2009 GSi announces ShakePad Multi-FX
12 Mar 2009 GSi releases Key Performer
11 Feb 2009 GSi announces Key Performer
24 Oct 2008 GSi releases WatKat AU UB for Mac
29 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Electric Grand EG70
23 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases TimeVerb
10 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Die Funky Maschine ZD6
01 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Type4 Spring Reverb