29th September 2008
SoundFonts.it has released Electric Grand EG70, a physical modeling simulation of a CP-70 electro-acoustic baby grand touring piano. EG70 has a very natural response to keyboard dynamics and to the player's style. You'll hear the benefits of physical modeling mostly when the sustain pedal is in use. The sound is warm and metallic at the same time, unpredictable, rich and natural like only a real piano can be.
- Full Polyphony (73 notes).
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Realistic response to keyboard dynamics.
- Adjustable global tuning.
- Four dynamic curves available.
- Realistic control panel with active EQ and Tremolo effect.
- Stereo tremolo mode (auto-pan).
- Adjustable note decay and release lengths.
- Built-in stereo digital reverb.
- On-screen help tips and readout values.
- Low memory and CPU power needed.
- Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
Pricing & Availability
EG70 is available as a VST instrument (and effect) plug-in for Windows and has a list price of €49. It is currently available for the introductory price of €39 until the end of October.