9th November 2005
- MIDI CC# 29 was erroneously assigned to both drawbar lower 1' and V/C switch (now CC# 73).
- Exceeding saturation problem solved.
- Adjustable leakage (off, low, mid, high).
- Colour and Contour knobs are now active even with the Overdrive OFF.
- Increased the overdrive knob range.
- Improved Leslie effect, with new filters for bass and treble rotors and wider doppler effect.
- Added option Mute 1' which automatically mutes drawbar upper 1' if percussion is ON.
- Improved Vibrato/Chorus circuit.
- Adjustable tonewheel attenuation (Off, Low, Med, High).
- All global parameters are now stored in the host's project (supporting host's automation).
- Setting a CC# other than 64 for the Rotary Speaker switch, the sustain pedal will work traditionally.
02 Jun 2011 GSi announces Key Performer 2 (and drops price)
28 Jun 2010 Genuine Soundware updates VB3 to v1.4
16 Mar 2010 GSi updates VB3 to v1.3
28 Feb 2010 GSi updates MrTramp2 to v2.2
18 Dec 2009 GSi updates MrTramp to v2.1
11 Dec 2009 GSi releases MrTramp2 (incl. Mac VST/AU)
07 Dec 2009 GSi updates ShakePad to v1.1
01 Jul 2009 GSi releases ShakePad Multi-FX
15 Jun 2009 GSi announces ShakePad Multi-FX
12 Mar 2009 GSi releases Key Performer
11 Feb 2009 GSi announces Key Performer
24 Oct 2008 GSi releases WatKat AU UB for Mac
29 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Electric Grand EG70
23 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases TimeVerb
10 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Die Funky Maschine ZD6
01 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Type4 Spring Reverb