22nd January 2007
SoundHack has released FreeSound Bundle v5.1, a collection of five free plugins for Mac OS X Universal Binary and Windows XP in VST, AU and RTAS formats. This collection was developed by Tom Erbe as a series of signal processing examples for his music technology classes at UC San Diego.
This is essentially the same as the AU release of last year, but numerous bugs have been fixed (esp. in +compand), and VST, RTAS and Windows support have been added.
The five plugins are:
- +chebyshev - a plugin which uses chebyshev polynomials to add odd or even harmonic distortion.
- +compand - a combination compressor/expander with RMS and peak detection, soft knee and makeup gain.
- +decimate - a bitcrusher and subsampling plugin for decimation and aliasing noise.
- +matrix - an MS matrix for decoding mid-side recordings and for matrixed effect techniques.
- +phasescope - a gonioscope for observing stereo phase, with an integrated bit meter.
20 Sep 2011 Soundhack Pvoc Kit updated to v1.50
08 Aug 2011 SoundHack releases Pvoc Kit
14 Oct 2010 Soundhack releases +phasor for Mac (VST)
05 Jul 2009 SoundHack updates Spectral Shapers to v1.29
03 Sep 2008 SoundHack releases Delay Trio
07 Apr 2008 Soundhack releases +delay (Mac VST)
10 Apr 2007 Soundhack releases Spectral Shapers v1.23
05 Apr 2007 Soundhack updates Freesound Bundle to v6.0.1
22 Jan 2007 SoundHack releases FreeSound Bundle v5.1
30 May 2006 Soundhack releases Freesound Bundle beta 3