Soundiron has released the Symphony Series Brass Collection, a two-volume Orchestral Brass collection developed in collaboration with Native Instruments. Included are both ENSEMBLE and SOLO libraries, each designed to offer a full suite of professional brass content wrapped in a powerful, easy-to-use interface. The ENSEMBLE library offers a 32-piece brass ensemble split into four independently-controlled sections of eight players each: Trumpets, Trombones, Horns, and Tubas. At the head of each section, the SOLO library gives a user First Horn, Second Horn, Bb Trumpet, Tenor Trombone and Bass Tuba soloists. Each library also features full integration with the Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards.
Designed for all composers -- professional and hobbyist alike -- the Ensemble and Solo libraries each include over 100 fully playable chromatic articulations. The Ensemble features extended key ranges, multi-layered true legato, a variety of sustain types, round-robin staccato with multiple staccato tonguings, trills, sforzandos, swells, crescendos, decrescendos, ultra-forte blasts, muted articulations and a wide selection of orchestral brass effects – clusters, sweeps, falls, risers, stabs, stingers, cacophonies, valve noises and more. The Solo volume focuses on detailed true legato and a variety of sustains, staccatos, dynamic expressions and special effects, with a more intimate and deeply nuanced character.
Recorded at St Paul's Church in San Francisco, the brass was captured with 14 high dynamic range large diaphragm Neumann studio microphones, from distances of 1 to 30 meters. Each volume of this collection offers 4 independent microphone positions and flexible performance controls such as Dynamics, Attack, Release, Tightness, Motion, automatic Repetition controls, staccato accenting, tempo-syncing, time-stretching, and much more.
- 45GB installed.
- 45,172 Samples.
- Over 100 fully-playable chromatic articulations.
- 55 Kontakt instrument presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples.
- Adaptive and customizable User Interface.
- Efficient RAM and voice optimization.
- Close, Medium, Far and Stereo Master Mix microphone positions with independent mixing, routing, panning and loading.
- Built in FX, including convolution reverb with 100 custom impulse responses, EQ, filter and compression.
- Works with the free Kontakt Player and the full retail version of Kontakt (v5.5.1 or later only).
- Supported by Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards
Demo Walkthrough: youtu.be/dj3feF8zNHc