Soundiron has released The Beat Boxer, a comprehensive and fully playable human beatbox vocal percussion library for Kontakt. This hybrid multi-sample/groove library transforms the creative vocal art of up-and-coming East Bay beatboxer "Jbox" (Jerry Girard) into a flexible and detailed virtual instrument.
The Beat Boxer contains over 100 different instrument articulations spread across 11 distinct "drum" categories, each with an average of 12x round robin variation. Articulations range from essential drum sounds to classic beatboxing sound effect such as snares, kicks, toms and hi-hats as wells as turntable scratches, synths, breaths, clicks, pops, stutterbeats and more. An advanced user interface and custom scripting allow users to shape the sound by means of volume, attack, offset, dynamics, humanization and more. The library includes an integrated MIDI Groove playback system with custom controls such as a complete remapping feature with user map saving and loading. It ships with a number of industry-standard drum maps.
The library also features 100 live performance loops and 108 augmented loops. Loop playback features include tempo-syncing, time-stretching, pitch transposition and more. All loops can also be played back through the integrated Phrase Sequencer, which allows per-slot phrase start, end and pitch transposition for extensive flexibility.
The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later and comes equipped with a custom user interface that provides real-time automation control and customization. Soundiron's full FX Rack is also provided, which features compression, amp & speaker simulation, flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, EQ, resonant filter and convolution reverb that includes dozens of custom rooms and special FX impulses to choose from.
- 24 Instrument Presets.
- 100+ multi-sampled Articulations in 11 different categories with an average of 12x round robin.
- 2 mic positions (dynamic & condenser) w/independent volume, panning and routing.
- Midi Groove playback system featuring on-the-fly quantization, swing and dynamics adjustment.
- Midi remapping system with user map saving and loading.
- Dozens of rhythmic, atmospheric, and tonal pad sustains.
- Megamixer 12-slot drumkit designer with user kit saving and loading.
- 100 live loops and 108 augmented loops with full tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition.
- Advanced phrase sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers as well as pitch transposition.
- Custom real-time user interface with full FX Rack.
- And much more.
- 4,416 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 24 .nki files K5.1+ (open format).
- 104 MIDI Grooves (.mid).
- 1.25 GB installed.
- 24-bit / 48kHz mono and stereo PCM wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt 5.1+ .nki and PCM .wav.
- Free Kontakt Player not supported.
- PDF user manual
Price: $59 intro offer (MSRP $79 after February 1st, 2014).
04 Nov 2013 Soundiron Releases Sick IV for Kontakt 5
21 Feb 2013 Soundiron releases The Musique Box for Kontakt
24 Apr 2014 Wobblophones Tunelle Intro Offer: 15% Off
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt