30th January 2014
Soundlib has updated G-Player, its Gigastudio file player, to version 2.0.5.
- One channel can now be saved as a preset. Presets include all stack parameters.
- MIDI controllers can be reassigned.
- Better key switch editor when working with stacks.
- Updated streaming engine for faster loading.
- 88 key piano style keyboard.
- Keyboard transpose et keyboard channel selector.
- Problem loading all Gigastudio files when reloading a big project on Mac OS X 10.8 and later.
- Crash when using G-Player VST in Sonar on Windows.
The update is free for all existing users and can be downloaded from the user area at the Soundlib web site.
30 Jan 2014 Soundlib updates G-Player to v2.0.5
14 Mar 2013 Save $40 on Soundlib G-Player 2.0
11 Mar 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v188.8.131.52
17 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v184.108.40.206
03 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.2.1
25 Aug 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1.3
11 May 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1
13 Mar 2009 Soundlib releases G-Player - Giga player for Mac
21 Feb 2008 CDXtract releases Samplit v1.3
19 Oct 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit v1.0.6
21 Sep 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit