30th January 2014
Soundlib has updated G-Player, its Gigastudio file player, to version 2.0.5.
- One channel can now be saved as a preset. Presets include all stack parameters.
- MIDI controllers can be reassigned.
- Better key switch editor when working with stacks.
- Updated streaming engine for faster loading.
- 88 key piano style keyboard.
- Keyboard transpose et keyboard channel selector.
- Problem loading all Gigastudio files when reloading a big project on Mac OS X 10.8 and later.
- Crash when using G-Player VST in Sonar on Windows.
The update is free for all existing users and can be downloaded from the user area at the Soundlib web site.