22nd June 2012
Soundtoys has updated its plug-in range to version 4.1.6. This update fixes many issues and is recommended for all V4 owners (EchoBoy users - see below).
Version 4.1.6 bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue opening old sessions in Ableton Live.
- Fixed issue causing "min shift alerts" occurring in EchoBoy.
- Key hits now go to host if not required by the plug-in. Sonar still blocks them.
- Fixed issue where key hits caused graphic problems in Cubase.
- Fixed issue causing double key hits in Ableton Live Mac VST.
- Simulated analog noise improved in FilterFreak.
- Other system reliability bugs fixed.
EchoBoy Issue: This release seems to have introduced a serious issue with EchoBoy that slipped past testing. The problem (distorted audio) appears to only happen at higher sample rates. If you are working at sample rates above 48 kHz, please remain at the V4.1.5 release. Soundtoys apologize and will be looking into a fix as soon as possible.
19 Feb 2014 SoundToys releases MicroShift
29 Nov 2013 SoundToys Black Friday Sale - 45% Off
31 Oct 2013 SoundToys Devil-Loc $66 for Halloween
17 Sep 2012 SoundToys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.8
22 Jun 2012 Soundtoys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.6
11 Aug 2011 Soundtoys updates Mac Plug-ins to 4.1.2
23 Dec 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.1
31 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.2
29 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.1