SoundToys has updated all their products to v4.4.2. The update corrects some minor issues, enhances some features, and improves stability with all supported host applications.
- Speed for Audio Units is now 64-bit.
- Tighter MIDI lock for all plug-ins with MIDI sync.
- AAX is now 64-bit only. RTAS provides 32-bit Pro Tools support.
- Fixes issues with AudioSuite versions.
- Fixes issues with Preset Manager graphics in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue that may cause a crash in certain situations during session recall in Pro Tools.
- Fixes an issue that may cause an error message when recalling settings in Pro Tools 11.
- Little PrimalTap now supports RTAS on Windows.
If users find any issues, bugs, or oddities with the new version, please let SoundToys know by using the support form.
It as a free update for all current registered SoundToys V4 customers. Users can log into their SoundToys account to download the new version.