23rd December 2010
SoundToys has announced the immediate availability of version 4.1 of their full software line. The V4.1 release includes vital fixes for VST based applications such as Cubase, Nuendo, and Sonar and additional updates for all users.
- Fixed graphics errors in supported VST applications (Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo).
- Reduced noise in FilterFreak and PhaseMistress.
- Eliminated clicks/noises/noise bursts when looping and using odd buffer sizes.
- Preset names in our preset manager are now preserved with sessions and host presets.
- Corrected latency reporting in AU and VST.
- Fixed timing difference between TDM and RTAS EchoBoy.
- VST now shows responses to changes via controllers and automation.
- Preset folders now writeable on Mac.
- Decapitator TDM Truncation errors fixed.
- WaveShape Editor works properly with waveshape presets in AU.
- No more stray pieces of audio in Audiosuite with EchoBoy and Crystallizer.
- Fixed AudioSuite graphics weirdness.
19 Feb 2014 SoundToys releases MicroShift
29 Nov 2013 SoundToys Black Friday Sale - 45% Off
31 Oct 2013 SoundToys Devil-Loc $66 for Halloween
17 Sep 2012 SoundToys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.8
22 Jun 2012 Soundtoys updates Plug-ins to v4.1.6
11 Aug 2011 Soundtoys updates Mac Plug-ins to 4.1.2
23 Dec 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.1
31 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.2
29 Mar 2010 SoundToys updated to v4.0.1
22 Dec 2009 SoundToys releases Decapitator Public Beta