7th July 2002
- Bug, which caused the plugin to become silent when the editor was closed, has been fixed.
- Problem with the volume knob fixed.
- Bug, which sometimes caused crackle/pops, fixed.
- The plugin now outputs as stereo, panned to the far left and right, rather than using two mono outputs panned to the centre.
- Oscillator type 14 (Flange) caused problems in v1.0 and has been replaced by a noise source.
- New envelope implementation.
- New stand alone application - the "Intelligent Patch Generator". With IPG, you specify which types of sounds you like and then the program generates a bank of 64 patches, matching these criteria. Thus, the program uses a combination of random values and your personal settings to auto-generate patches.
- The plugin can now save and load patches from the plugin itself rather than relying on the host for this.
- A patch file can be put in your Windows folder. The plugin will then load it each time it's started.
- Possible to load only a few patch parameters, such as the sequencer parameters only.
- The patch memory has been increased to 64 patches.
- Longer delay times.
- White noise and additional waveforms.
15 Jun 2010 MHC updates Industrial Tones for Mac to v1.5.3
04 Jun 2010 MHC updates Ambient Keys for Mac to v1.5.3
19 Oct 2007 MHC releases Extreme for Mac OS X AU
04 Oct 2007 MHC releases Extreme
21 Nov 2006 MHC release Pianos v1.0 for Windows
17 Oct 2006 MHC releases Industrial Tones for Mac OS X
05 Oct 2006 MHC releases Industrial Tones v1.0