Spectrasonics has announced a new release of their Omnisphere synthesizer that adds over 2000 brand new patches from top international sound designers, improved library organization and an expanded reference guide with instant search capability. The new Omnisphere v1.0.3 update is free to all registered users and will be available as a download from the Spectrasonics website on January 26th.
"We're excited that these thousands of new Omnisphere patches we've been developing are starting to demonstrate the vast and diverse sonic potential of this instrument," said Eric Persing, Founder and Creative Director of Spectrasonics. "Our amazingly creative team of sound designers has created a wide variety of inspiring sounds that really highlight the power of Omnisphere's rich synthesis and modulation possibilities. The much improved organization and tagging of the patch library makes it far easier to quickly locate the kinds of specific patches you need too."
Omnisphere – Sound Library Update features:
- Adds over 2000 new patches across every type of category (Total Omnisphere factory patch library now over 4000 Patches).
- Improved patch organization system and tagging.
- Lots of new aggressive and punchy synth sounds.
- Added "Dance" genre to the entire factory library.
- Hundreds of evocative new 'Psychoacoustic' and "Hybrid Organic" patches.
- Traditional and Vocal/Choral patches greatly expanded.
- Created by the renown international sound designers: Diego Stocco, Scott Frankfurt, Ignacio Longo, John Lehmkuhl, Tobias Marberger, Stéphane Bonvallet, Hans Jörg Scheffler, Tolga Gurpinar and Eric Persing.
- Includes Expanded 70,000 word Omnisphere Reference Guide with instant search capability.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
22 Feb 2013 The Unfinished releases Omnisphere Horizon
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
25 Jan 2011 NAMM 2011 Show Report
03 Nov 2010 Plughugger releases Bassphere01 for Omnisphere