23rd October 2008
Spectrasonics has updated Omnisphere to v1.0.2d, which includes fixes for the following:
- Aftertouch mod controller preference can't be reset to aftertouch.
- Master and aux effects racks don't have sample rate set properly.
- MIDI Learn of attack and release on Main page doesn't work.
- Tuning scale doesn't reset upon patch restore in some cases.
- Patch saving fails when STEAM is in a folder called Omnisphere Library.
- Legato LFOs should not be retriggered with each Arpeggiator note.
- Need Part Clear on Utility Menu.
- MIDI Note Learn problem in Live Mode.
- Multi browser may step down to next item when host loads a multi while Multi browser is displayed.
- Startup performance problem with preset menus on some systems.
- Arpeggiator problem when closing plug-in window.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
12 Feb 2014 Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic II
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
07 Nov 2013 Audiority releases Omnisphere Cinematic
11 Oct 2013 The Unfinished releases Omnisphere Horizon III
22 Feb 2013 The Unfinished releases Omnisphere Horizon