Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.1.
- Fixes effects bug (Flanger and EZ-Phaser) which was leading to loss of audio or crash.
- Fixes graphics problem with edit group add/remove button when using master effects.
- Fixes problem with filter envelope release.
Changes (RTAS Wrapper):
- Support for multiple outputs in Pro Tools version 6.7.
- Support for automation of RMX parameters in Pro Tools.
- Fixes crashing problem with multiple instances.
- Permits MIDI input when the editor window is closed.
- Updater for Channel 3 resetting problem.