15th April 2009
Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.8.1d.
This update contains fixes for:
- Clear All not working properly with parameter automation.
- Swing, strength, and simplify not automatable.
- Stylus window must remain open for automation to work in Pro Tools.
- Graphics problems on occasion when scaling Time page display.
- LFO random shape not working properly.
- Kit mode edit group names displayed in multi mode.
- Host sync not working in some cases with Pro Tools.
- Windows SAGE Converter was using incorrect SAGE folder location.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
09 May 2012 Resonance Sound releases SOR Clicks & FX Vol.1
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials
07 Apr 2011 Nine Volt Audio Announces Two-for-One Sale