Spectrasonics has updated the Stylus RMX plug-ins for Windows and Mac OS X to v1.9.3f and the SAGE Converter for Mac to v1.6.3.
Stylus RMX v1.9.3f contains fixes for the following:
- VST version didn't treat ctrl-click as a mouse right click on the Mac.
- Edit group assignments could interfere with Time Designer time shift feature in some cases.
- Problems with Flame Distortion effect in Mac 64-bit version.
- Loading a MIDI Learn template would affect the Time Designer groove lock.
SAGE Converter v1.6.3:
- Universal Binary release.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c
09 May 2012 Resonance Sound releases SOR Clicks & FX Vol.1
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials
07 Apr 2011 Nine Volt Audio Announces Two-for-One Sale