In the days since the official release of Trilian, Spectrasonics released several updates:
Trilian Software v1.1.2c contains fixes for the following (Trilian 1.1g was the original release):
- Power filter noise on Windows 32 bit.
- Redundant patch library versions displayed on Credits page.
- Timbre shift error on Windows.
- Arpeggiator not restored properly when using Edit page patch steppers.
Trilian Patch Library v1.0.2e includes:
- Various fixes and improvements to patches and multis.
- Trilian Reference Guide version 1.0.
- Updated default/init multis and UserSettings pref files.
Trilian Soundsource Library v1.0.1 contains fixes for:
- Little Phatty Momma Square soundsource.
- Not being able to use Check for Updates button.