In the days since the official release of Trilian, Spectrasonics released several updates:
Trilian Software v1.1.2c contains fixes for the following (Trilian 1.1g was the original release):
- Power filter noise on Windows 32 bit.
- Redundant patch library versions displayed on Credits page.
- Timbre shift error on Windows.
- Arpeggiator not restored properly when using Edit page patch steppers.
Trilian Patch Library v1.0.2e includes:
- Various fixes and improvements to patches and multis.
- Trilian Reference Guide version 1.0.
- Updated default/init multis and UserSettings pref files.
Trilian Soundsource Library v1.0.1 contains fixes for:
- Little Phatty Momma Square soundsource.
- Not being able to use Check for Updates button.
17 Feb 2011 Spectrasonics releases Omnisphere v1.5
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d
04 Dec 2009 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.2d
05 Nov 2009 Spectrasonics updates Trilian to v1.1.3c