The product is designed to deliver real-time performance with a total Input/Output latency down to 2 ms that equals dedicated hardware solutions.
Virtual Mixing Console offers full-featured mixer with mono and stereo channel strips, groups, FX send buses, master strip, built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQs, 10-band mastering EQ and full MIDI automation with a support of 8 fader banks. The mixing engine is optimized for running on multi-cpu systems.
VSTi rack provides loading up to 16 VST Instruments. You can assign MIDI ports to them for MIDI I/O and freely route audio outputs to the mixer for further processing with VST effects.
The list below outlines the main features:
- Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0.
- Audio engine optimized for Multi-CPU systems.
- Effects processing using VST plug-ins.
- Support for VST DSP Acceleration cards.
- VST Instruments support.
- Comprehensive MIDI support with port grouping, channel and key-zone remapping.
- Full MIDI Automation.
- Mixer with flexible signal routing.
- Up to 8 inserts per strip.
- Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses.
- Up to 64 groups.
- Built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQ.
- Built-in 10-band mastering parametric EQ.
- Up to 8 fader banks for automation.
- Navigation bar for quick access to channels.
- Full screen view mode.
Virtual Mixing Console is now available for purchase in the SpinAudio OnLine Shop with a price of 149 USD. The boxed version will be available through SpinAudio distributors later.
Users registered for both ASIO FX Processor SE and ME can upgrade to the product for free. Users who own either SE or ME version can upgrade for a special discounted price.
A demo version is available for download.