SpinAudio has released v1.1 of Virtual Mixing Console which features improved performance, unicode compatibility, Pentium 4 Hyper-threading systems support and syncing to MIDI Start/Stop.
- VMC now works on Pentium 4 Hyper-threading enabled systems.
- Stereo channel strips now can accept mono inputs.
- Unicode support.
- Improved midi I/O handling through DirectMusic interface.
- Improved Audio/Midi synchronization. No more audio drop-outs when processing midi by VSTis on graphic intensive operations.
- Sync to MIDI Start/Stop/Continue.
- Engine Start/Stop.
- Use minimal buffer size option is now switched off by default.
- Keep input midi ports open option added.
- Tooltips for toolbar icons added.
- Application toolbar labels added.
- Last browsed folder are now stored separately for project, preset and strip settings files.
- Digidesign ASIO driver loading crash problem.
- Audio I/O channels are listed in the alphabetical order instead of driver reference's.
- VSTi rack midi activity indicator is not working.
- No VSTi plug-in midi reset on midi I/O port change.
- Z3ta+ plug-in window crashing on exit if open.
- Short zipper noise burst on application exit.
- On-channel EQ processes sound before sends.
- Redraw artifacts on resizing I/O monitor bug fixed.
- Project title does not show when autoloading project file on start-up.
- Slow loading of plug-ins with a big number of parameters.
- I/O Monitor graphic artifact on window re-sizing.
- SpinEQ on master strip might not update correctly on switching mixer configuration.
- SpinEQ did not update correctly on strip initializing.
- SpinEQ: Last used filter didn't turn off when switching to no active filters state.