SPL has announced the release of Passeq, the latest in their "Analog Code" range of plug-ins.
SPL says that the Passeq is the first passive EQ which provides three separate frequency ranges for both boost and cut stages. Boost and cut frequencies are not identical, thus the resultant 72 frequencies per channel offer an enormous choice for the most elaborate EQ curves. The Passeq plug-in now reproduces the unique sound quality of the original hardware.
- Reproduction of all interactions between the passive filters.
- Switchable M/S mode for independent mid and side processing.
- 72 filters on three bands per channel.
- Emulation of input and output transformers.
- Two graphical user interfaces: dual-channel and space-saving single-channel view.
Pricing & Availability
Passeq costs €149 (+VAT) and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST (2.4 and 3), AU, RTAS, TDM and VENUE plug-in formats. 14 day demo versions are available. Test versions do not require an iLok, licensing requires an iLok.