SquaredHeads has announced the release of version 1.0 of Nora, a new Polyphonic Phrase Arpeggiator designed with real-time editing and workflow in mind. It utilizes piano roll-like grid advanced editing tools to create MIDI phrases/patterns.
Changes in v1.00
- New option for ignoring incoming MIDI velocities.
- New import license file button.
- 120 built-in ready to use patterns.
- Changed label "Groups" to "Octaves".
- Expanded notes in each octave range, from 3 to 5, to 1 to 5.
- Slightly improved note resize behavior.
- Nora doesn't generate D:\DFilter.xml and D:\IFilter.xml anymore. You can manually remove them if you wish.
- Fixed a crash with long phrase lengths and scrolling.
- Grid refresh works correctly when loading (from menu) phrases with different number of octaves and notes in each octave.
- Corners of moved ghost notes are drawn now with the right arc.
The demo version has been updated as well with these changes:
- Removed octaves and notes restriction.
- Now it keeps its interface settings if you close the main Nora window. However it won't save it.
Price: 49€. Nora is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.