Steinberg Media Technologies and Yamaha Music Europe have announced a combined sales campaign for the guitar player. Until the end of this year, customers purchasing selected Yamaha guitars and basses within selected European countries are eligible for a special discount for Steinberg's newly released Sequel 3 music creation and performance software through the Steinberg Online Shop.
With more than 5,000 high-quality loops and sounds of various music styles easily accessible through the MediaBay media management tool, Sequel 3 boasts an array of editing tools, effects and virtual instruments in an intuitive, one-window software environment. Its HALion Sonic SE workstation features an additional 500+ sounds, while the VST Amp Rack SE virtual effect board with more than 120 presets comprise combinations of amps, speaker cabinets and effects pedals, delivering a broad spectrum of guitar sounds.
Sequel 3 features at a glance:
- More than 5,000 high-quality loops and sounds.
- MediaBay media management tool.
- HALion Sonic SE with over 500 workstation sounds.
- Performance Mode with 24 live performance pads.
- One-click tempo detection.
- VST Amp Rack SE amp simulator.
- Controller Learn.
- Multi-take recording.
- AudioWarp with élastique Pro.
- Step Envelopes editor.
- Beat Page with Groove Agent ONE and Beat Designer.
- VST 3 support and cross-platform compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X.
Outline of promotion
Any musician who purchases an eligible Yamaha guitar within selected European countries before December 31, 2011, is entitled to a €10 discount when purchasing Sequel 3 through the Steinberg Online Shop.