10th November 2011
Steinberg Media Technologies and Yamaha Music Europe have announced a combined sales campaign for the guitar player. Until the end of this year, customers purchasing selected Yamaha guitars and basses within selected European countries are eligible for a special discount for Steinberg's newly released Sequel 3 music creation and performance software through the Steinberg Online Shop.
With more than 5,000 high-quality loops and sounds of various music styles easily accessible through the MediaBay media management tool, Sequel 3 boasts an array of editing tools, effects and virtual instruments in an intuitive, one-window software environment. Its HALion Sonic SE workstation features an additional 500+ sounds, while the VST Amp Rack SE virtual effect board with more than 120 presets comprise combinations of amps, speaker cabinets and effects pedals, delivering a broad spectrum of guitar sounds.
Sequel 3 features at a glance:
- More than 5,000 high-quality loops and sounds.
- MediaBay media management tool.
- HALion Sonic SE with over 500 workstation sounds.
- Performance Mode with 24 live performance pads.
- One-click tempo detection.
- VST Amp Rack SE amp simulator.
- Controller Learn.
- Multi-take recording.
- AudioWarp with élastique Pro.
- Step Envelopes editor.
- Beat Page with Groove Agent ONE and Beat Designer.
- VST 3 support and cross-platform compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X.
Outline of promotion
Any musician who purchases an eligible Yamaha guitar within selected European countries before December 31, 2011, is entitled to a €10 discount when purchasing Sequel 3 through the Steinberg Online Shop.
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
26 Jul 2013 Steinberg releases HALion 5 and HALion Sonic 2
26 Jun 2013 Steinberg releases Cubase Elements 7