21st March 2012
Steinberg has announced Nuendo Live, an advanced recording software dedicated to live engineers, production houses and rental companies. By combining excellent usability, utmost stability and highest audio quality, Nuendo Live makes demanding recording sessions both more professional and a whole lot easier.
Nuendo Live highlights an intuitive single-window user interface that helps you keep focused on what really matters, your recording session. Transport control, marker insertion, recording options — everything is close at hand and can be accessed with just one click. And the convenient Record Panel gives you an instant overview on all relevant parameters, even in hectic situations.
Other highlights include on-the-fly session setup, a 60-second pre-record buffer and auto-save functionality. Due to the seamless integration with Yamaha's state-of-the-art CL digital mixing consoles, Nuendo Live is perfectly suited to capture everything from the smallest club shows to stadium-filling rock concerts.
- Advanced live recording system featuring a straightforward single-window operation, a record panel, a pre-record buffer and more.
- Seamless integration with Yamaha CL-series consoles for controlling essential Nuendo Live functions straight from the live console.
- State-of-the-art recording quality based on Steinberg's award-winning audio engine with up to 192 kHz.
- Nuendo Live Record Panel shows all essential session information at once — creating confidence in demanding live situations.
- Advanced Session Management with auto-naming of recorded files, multiple folder creation, easy-to-use marker track, auto-save and notepad.
- Zero setup time thanks to automatic track creation function that make Nuendo Live record-ready in less than a minute.
- 24+ hours recording time thanks to EBU-compliant RIFF 64 broadcast wave format in standard recording mode.
- Virtual Sound Check allows for easy use of previous recordings for sound check, including marker recall and 1:1 output.
- Deliver with confidence due to standardized rendering formats.
- Editing on the road: Nuendo Live includes essential editing functions, making it possible to create a rough edit of the recordings right after the show.
Nuendo Live will be available in mid-2012.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing