Steinberg Media Technologies has released its Music Production & Sound Creation Suite to selected countries, comprising the Cubase 6 music production system and HALion 4 sampler.
“Cubase 6 and our latest version of HALion 4 is already recognized as the ultimate partnership for creativity, but with this limited edition suite we are also delivering an amazing bundle price point. So, if you’re after the best music production and sound design software, this is one deal you won’t want to miss,” said Peter Peck, senior sales manager at Steinberg.
Cubase 6 is Steinberg’s advanced music production system, with multitrack editing tools, take comping and its innovative VST Expression 2 for entirely new ways of articulation and controller editing. Also included is a host of VST 3 effects and instruments that round out the comprehensive spectrum of studio-grade features.
HALion 4 is Steinberg’s VST sampler and sound creation system, fusing sampling and synthesis technologies into a professional environment for sound designers. It features in-depth editing tools, more than 40 studio-grade effects, a vast library that spans over 1,600 sounds and many other first-class features that make it the standard for creative sound design.
“By bringing Cubase and HALion together, professionals now have the ultimate feature set for composing, recording, editing and sound design,” commented product marketing manager Carlos M. Rohde.
Availability and pricing
A limited number of the Music Production & Sound Creation Suite is available through the Steinberg Online Shop and from resellers in selected European countries*, as well as in USA and Australia. The availability in other countries is not guaranteed.
The suggested retail price for the Music Production & Sound Creation Suite is €699, including German VAT, and £592, including British VAT.
* Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
Features at a glance:
- Turns any computer into your very own music production system.
- Based on proven Steinberg Cubase and HALion technology used by professionals around the world.
- State-of-the art audio/MIDI recording, editing, mixing and mastering tools.
- State-of-the-art sound design environment developed according to the requirements of professional sound designers.
- Virtual Analog Synthesis Engine offers multiple oscillator types, additional sub and noise oscillators and cross-modulation support.
- VST Expression 2 support for unique instrument articulation management and expression control on single-note level.
- MegaTrig for easy programming of playing styles and articulations without page-filling scripting.
- Integrated MediaBay sound management system for immediate access to the library.
- Flexible Quick Controls per program and layer for instant access to sound and FX parameters and easy automation in the host.
- Cross-platform Windows 7 and Mac OS X Intel support.