21st September 2011
Steinberg Media Technologies has released the Steinberg Elements Pack. Comprising Cubase Elements 6 and WaveLab Elements 7, the Steinberg Elements Pack provides all the essential tools that make recording, editing, mixing and mastering music on a PC and Mac computer "a rewarding experience".
"We've put together the perfect bundle for pretty much anybody who wants to record and edit music digitally," commented Carlos M. Rohde, marketing manager at Steinberg.
Cubase Elements 6 features 33 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for correcting vocal intonation automatically. With its Groove Agent ONE for producing beats and rhythms as well as the Prologue synthesizer and HALion Sonic SE, Cubase Elements 6 has more than 550 instruments and sounds.
Cubase Elements 6 features at a glance:
- Turns any computer into your very own music production system.
- Based on proven Steinberg Cubase technology used by professionals around the world.
- State-of-the art audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools.
- 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and fully automatic delay compensation.
- Supports up to 64 MIDI and 48 audio tracks simultaneously in DVD quality (24-bit/96 kHz).
- Includes virtual instruments with over 550 presets: HALion Sonic SE workstation, Prologue synthesizer and MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine.
- Comes ready with 33 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the great-sounding Amp Simulator.
- Streamlined score editing feature set.
- Real-time pitch shifting and time stretching.
- MediaBay file and preset management system for immediate access to library items, including VST Sound standard support.
- Project Assistant with dozens of templates for quick setup.
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit compatibility for Windows and Mac OS X Intel.
WaveLab Elements 7 comes with an array of VST 3 plug-ins such as StudioEQ and VST Dynamics, complemented by a premium restoration suite by Sonnox, consisting of DeNoiser, DeBuzzer and DeClicker. Also new in the entry-level version of WaveLab are the burning engine and its extensive podcast functionality.
WaveLab Elements 7 features at a glance:
- New session management concept with Workspaces.
- 15 VST3 plug-ins including StudioEQ, VST Dynamics, Compressor and Gate (including three Sonnox plug-ins).
- Audio Montage and Audio File Workspace, basic selection of editing and analyzing tools as well as marker support.
- High-end restoration suite from plug-in specialists Sonnox, consisting of DeNoiser, DeClicker and DeBuzzer.
- Completely new burning engine.
- Audio analyzing and metering tools, including 3-D spectrum view and Spectroscope.
- DIRAC 2.2 time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms.
- Extensive podcast functionality, including easy-to-use publishing features.
- Enhanced WaveLab help system.
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.7.
Availability & Pricing
The Steinberg Elements Pack is available until the end of this year as download and boxed versions through the Steinberg Online Shop. The exact time of availability of the Steinberg Elements Pack at certified Steinberg dealers is subject to regional variations.
The suggested retail price for the Steinberg Elements Pack is €149 including German VAT. Pricing may vary in other countries.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1