19th September 2011
Steinberg has released a 5.5.1 "Hotfix Update" for Nuendo. This hotfix updates an existing Nuendo 5.5.0 installation to the current version Nuendo 5.5.1.
Issues resolved in 5.5.1:
- When using the "Gridlines in front of parts/events" function, the performance of the User Interface does not diminish anymore.
- When using audio samples as metronome click, toggling the metronome on/off doesn't lead to interruption of audio recordings.
- When Control Room with more than one Studio bus is active, the metronome click doesn't drop out.
- Steinberg CI series audio hardware and Yamaha MOX synthesizer specific VST Connection port naming issues under Mac OS X Lion (10.7) systems is resolved.
- Using the Altiverb plug-in or Yamaha MOTIF Editors in a Project together with video material does not render the application unreliable anymore.
Please note that this hotfix update is an immediate response to issues reported by customers. In order to make these improvements available as soon as possible, the update wasn't able to go through Steinberg's entire quality assurance process, although the internal preliminary testing indicates that it is stable and reliable. For this reason, technical support cannot be granted and installation is done at your own risk.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing