18th April 2012
The update resolves several user reported issues and completes Steinberg efforts to bring all v6 users the issue resolutions, achieved during the Cubase 6.5 development cycle.
Issues resolved in Cubase 6.0.7:
- Project: When im- & exporting Track Archives, Marker tracks are now properly stored and restored.
- Project: Project saving time is improved.
- Audio: Selecting multiple mixer channels via SHIFT modifier no longer selects input/output channels accidentally.
- Audio: Exporting a quad-channel audio mixdown to MP3 format no longer renders the application unresponsive.
- Audio: Recalling a VST Connection preset while the Audio Export Mixdown dialog is open no longer renders the application unresponsive.
- Audio Editing: After splitting a VariAudio segment of a shared clip, pressing the Cancel button in the "New Version" window no longer renders the application unresponsive.
- Audio Editing: Editing an audio clip with VariAudio, then deleting it and undoing the whole operation now works as expected.
- Audio Editing: Using the "Close Gaps (Time Stretch)" function no longer introduces unwanted audible artefacts.
- Audio Editing: Inserting silence into a selected range now works as expected if the selection end is directly followed by a signature change.
- MIDI: Recording in MIDI Replace mode now works as expected at any project time.
- Plug-in: When using the Mix6to2 plug-in, the first channel (volume left) is now fully automatable.
- Plug-in: When using Cloner, automating the "Detune natural" button no longer mutes the audio signal.
- Plug-in: Automating the Voices parameter in Cloner now works properly.
- Plug-in: After saving and loading VST Presets, the bypass state of specific plug-ins is now recalled correctly.
Please note that in order to make the improvements available as soon as possible, the 6.0.7 pre-release update wasn't entirely assessed by Steinberg's quality assurance. Although the internal preliminary testing indicates that it is stable and reliable, technical support cannot be granted.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1