Steinberg has announced the availability of the 7.5.10 maintenance updates for Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5. Both updates are a free download and fully supported (please see the bottom of this post for links).
The updates resolve the following issues*:
- The loading time of huge projects is no longer unexpectedly high.
- Switching between projects with different sample rates now works as expected.
- Closing the record mode pop-up of the Transport Panel now behaves as expected.
- Emptying the trash on the Audio Pool no longer leads to an unresponsive state of the application.
- Inserting hitpoints now works as expected.
- Audio return channels of instrument tracks are now always displayed correctly.
- Clicking on a MIDI region of an instrument track in an inactive project while holding the SHIFT key no longer leads to an unresponsive state of the application.
- Reselecting a drum map in setup window no longer renders the application unreliable.
- Scrolling in the Score Editor now works as expected.
- Switching between channel strip presets with different EQ positions no longer affects the bypass EQ state.
- Switching from a multi-display to a single monitor setup no longer changes the MixConsole window configuration.
- When using a Steinberg UR series interface and displaying the hardware rack in MixConsole, scrolling and zooming now works as expected.
- The complete plug-in set is now working as expected in Cubase Artist 7.5.
- All functions of a Mackie Control Universal involving the SHIFT button now work as expected.
- Using the configurations 1-8 on a Mackie Control Universal now work as expected.
- When switching tracks during recording, the Quick Controls now behave as expected when using a Mackie Control Universal.
* Please note that this list applies to Cubase 7.5 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 7.5.
A detailed version history and the 7.5.10 Updaters are available here: