9th September 2011
Steinberg has released a version 6.0.4 hotfix update for its music recording and production systems, Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6 and Cubase Elements 6.
The 6.0.4 update addresses the following issues:
- When using the new-in-6.0.3 “Gridlines in front of parts/events” function, the performance of the User Interface does not diminish anymore.
- When using audio samples as metronome click, toggling the metronome on/off doesn’t lead to interruption of audio recordings.
- When Control Room with more than one Studio bus is active, the metronome click doesn’t drop out.
- Steinberg CI series audio hardware and Yamaha MOX synthesizer specific VST Connection port naming issues under Mac OS X Lion (10.7) systems is resolved.
- Using the Altiverb plug-in or Yamaha MOTIF Editors in a Project together with video material does not render the application unreliable anymore.
Please note that this hotfix update is an immediate response to issues reported by customers. In order to make these improvements available as soon as possible, the update wasn't able to go through Steinberg's entire quality assurance process, although the internal preliminary testing indicates that it is stable and reliable. For this reason, technical support cannot be granted and installation is done at your own risk. The next fully supported 6.0.5 maintenance update will include all of the above listed improvements plus several more.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1