9th September 2011
Steinberg has released a version 6.0.4 hotfix update for its music recording and production systems, Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6 and Cubase Elements 6.
The 6.0.4 update addresses the following issues:
- When using the new-in-6.0.3 “Gridlines in front of parts/events” function, the performance of the User Interface does not diminish anymore.
- When using audio samples as metronome click, toggling the metronome on/off doesn’t lead to interruption of audio recordings.
- When Control Room with more than one Studio bus is active, the metronome click doesn’t drop out.
- Steinberg CI series audio hardware and Yamaha MOX synthesizer specific VST Connection port naming issues under Mac OS X Lion (10.7) systems is resolved.
- Using the Altiverb plug-in or Yamaha MOTIF Editors in a Project together with video material does not render the application unreliable anymore.
Please note that this hotfix update is an immediate response to issues reported by customers. In order to make these improvements available as soon as possible, the update wasn't able to go through Steinberg's entire quality assurance process, although the internal preliminary testing indicates that it is stable and reliable. For this reason, technical support cannot be granted and installation is done at your own risk. The next fully supported 6.0.5 maintenance update will include all of the above listed improvements plus several more.