16th September 2013
Steinberg has updated Cubasis for iOS to v1.6.
New in version 1.6:
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit).
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32-bit) independently of the project's sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs.
- Assignable metronome output and pan.
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider.
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones.
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.