7th July 2014
Steinberg has updated Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.1.
- Bluetooth, AirPlay and HDMI audio out support.
- New noise gate effect.
- Extended transport controls in the audio editor.
- Setup redesign.
- Selecting a channel in the mixer automatically scrolls its corresponding track into the visible area above the mixer.
- After splitting an event only the newer part becomes selected.
- Selecting a track is now also possible by touching its adjacent area in the arrange window.
- When recording with the on-board keyboard the corresponding MIDI track gets autoscrolled into the visible area above the keyboard.
- Double-tap resets the values of the transpose popup.
- Mixer view gets updated if a track has been selected and its corresponding channel in the mixer is invisible.
- Behaviour of MIDI and automation editor tools has been improved.
- Tempo popup button behaviour has been improved.
- Pasting MIDI events in the MIDI editor is no longer limited to one-time use.
- Volume and pan values of a frozen track that contain automation data will now be reset.
- Fixes a problem where the recording of chord pads was limited to single notes (instead of chords).
- Triggering MIDI notes in cycle mode via external keyboard no longer leads to a note off command at the end of the cycle.
- Fixes an issue where autoscroll was unnecessarily triggered if an audio event handle was moved.
- Snap and quantization grid settings are now saved with the project.
- Freezing a track during playback at high CPU load no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
- Setup view will now be properly closed when switching to another view.
- Audio editor playback now stops exactly at the right locator.
- Fixes a rare problem where certain MIDI files (Format 1) were imported as single tracks.
- MIDI Inputs assignment with external apps now works as expected.
- Punch in recording now works as expected.
A new version of the Cubasis Project Importer is available now. Please make sure you install it as well: www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter