Steinberg has updated Dorico to v1.0.30. This update is the third iteration of the scoring application since its initial release in October last year.
The update brings over 120 fixes and improvements, including:
- Enhanced playback of grace notes and one- and two-note tremolos.
- Switching playing techniques via VST Expression Maps works more reliably.
- Improved responsiveness for Mixer faders, and better handling of effects.
- More features for working with rests in polyphonic music.
- Auto-backup for your Dorico projects.
- Further performance improvements for inputting and editing in projects with many flows.
- Improvements to handling key commands for international keyboard layouts.
For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.