20th March 2012
Steinberg has updated Sequel to version 3.0.1. This free update resolves several user-reported issues and introduces SoundCloud and WaveLab export functionality.
Export Audio Mixdown > Open in WaveLab:
- This function allows you to export your project to WaveLab. You can use WaveLab's editing and processing functions to create a master track. The feature is available as soon as WaveLab version 7.1 or higher is installed on the system.
Export Audio Mixdown > Upload to SoundCloud:
- SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform for uploading and sharing your audio recordings. The "Upload to SoundCloud" option allows you to upload an audio file directly to your SoundCloud account. If you do not have a SoundCloud account, visit www.soundcloud.com to register.
- Issues with some audio devices when demo projects are loaded are resolved.
- Graphical redraw issues with smart tools on Mac are resolved.
- Issues with Japanese button text are resolved.
- "Audio Export" can now be aborted.
- Issues with the bit resolution of exported WAV files are resolved.
- Issues with mouse wheel support are resolved.
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
26 Jul 2013 Steinberg releases HALion 5 and HALion Sonic 2
26 Jun 2013 Steinberg releases Cubase Elements 7