Steinberg have updated Cubase SL/SX and Nuendo to v18.104.22.168.
- [NUENDO] Numerical processing of Tempo Events (Tempo track): The Process Tempo dialog, located on the pop-up Edit menu, is the equivalent of a fit time calculator. It is used to numerically change a set of tempi by a specific amount or to fit a certain cue.
- Logical Editor presets can be now assigned as key commands.
- MIDI feedback for velocity editing in controller lane of the key editor.
- Audio export on multi processor machines should work now without drop outs and occasional lockups.
- MIDI quantize: Fix for groove quantize multiple parts several times.
- [NOT SL] OMF: Fix for potential OMF import problem on OSX (not finding the files).
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for a crash when opening score editor while another one is already opened.
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for problems when moving events between different contexts.
- [SL] Insert slots are all pre-fader now.