4th June 2004
- [NUENDO] Numerical processing of Tempo Events (Tempo track): The Process Tempo dialog, located on the pop-up Edit menu, is the equivalent of a fit time calculator. It is used to numerically change a set of tempi by a specific amount or to fit a certain cue.
- Logical Editor presets can be now assigned as key commands.
- MIDI feedback for velocity editing in controller lane of the key editor.
- Audio export on multi processor machines should work now without drop outs and occasional lockups.
- MIDI quantize: Fix for groove quantize multiple parts several times.
- [NOT SL] OMF: Fix for potential OMF import problem on OSX (not finding the files).
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for a crash when opening score editor while another one is already opened.
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for problems when moving events between different contexts.
- [SL] Insert slots are all pre-fader now.
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
26 Jul 2013 Steinberg releases HALion 5 and HALion Sonic 2
26 Jun 2013 Steinberg releases Cubase Elements 7
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1