4th June 2004
- [NUENDO] Numerical processing of Tempo Events (Tempo track): The Process Tempo dialog, located on the pop-up Edit menu, is the equivalent of a fit time calculator. It is used to numerically change a set of tempi by a specific amount or to fit a certain cue.
- Logical Editor presets can be now assigned as key commands.
- MIDI feedback for velocity editing in controller lane of the key editor.
- Audio export on multi processor machines should work now without drop outs and occasional lockups.
- MIDI quantize: Fix for groove quantize multiple parts several times.
- [NOT SL] OMF: Fix for potential OMF import problem on OSX (not finding the files).
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for a crash when opening score editor while another one is already opened.
- [NOT SL] Score: Fix for problems when moving events between different contexts.
- [SL] Insert slots are all pre-fader now.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1