Steinberg today announced that it has decided to discontinue its DTS and Dolby Digital Encoder products. However, final maintenance updates have been released and are available for download.
DTS Encoder v22.214.171.124
The following issues have been fixed in version 126.96.36.199:
- No GUI of DTS Encoder shows up when executing an export in DTS format. Instead the application crashes.
- DTS encoder disables export options for all other formats.
- The DTS encoder doesn't feature the "use .cpt" option anymore.
Dolby Digital Encoder v188.8.131.52
The following issues have been fixed in version 184.108.40.206:
- No GUI of Dolby Digital Encoder shows up when executing an export in DTS format. Instead the application crashes.
- The Dolby Digital Encoder does not display the correct time code in the "Time Code" tab when the byte mode "Timestamp SMPTE" is
- Dolby Digital Encoder disables export options for all other formats.
- Dolby Digital Encoder crashes application when setting "Byte Mode" Parameter to "Timestamp SMPTE".
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1