Steinberg have updated the Windows version of HALion to v2.01, fixes for the OS X version are also mentioned so expect an update for Mac soon.
- Add child outputs to 5.1 output : 5.1 Rear/ 5.1 Center/ 5.1 Lfe added.
- During Giga files import the velocity range will be set up to 128 automatically.
- Import page:
.add filter for list 3 and list 4
.improved loop/auto preview
- Import ISO Image of Nero (.nrg) and cdrwin (.bin).
- Speed up import fxp and fxb from context menu or from import page.
- The Env / Filter page now always defaults to showing the DCA.
Fixes in v2.01:
- KAS (Key Active Samples) command didn't work on the Env / Filter page.
- Some graphical fixes.
- Fix crash with surround file with some specific settings (e.g. "Fatness").
- Fix modulation Attack and Release Envelope bug.
- Fix crackling when assigned more than two controllers to 24 dB Waldorf Filter.
- Fix noise when used with LP 24dB Filter.
- Import EXS24 MkII files (release trigger, key and controller switch) now works properly.
- ADSR page now receives key commands not only if "Edit" is enabled.
- Click on play, while playing will stop playback.
- Fix some issues in "browse for sample".
- Loop Page: "Play loop" use the current sample volume.
- Fix "Play Raw" bug.
- Fix Loop range created by WaveLab will be now correctly imported.
- DXi: export does not remove notes anymore.
Mac OS X
- Fix "Delete" program from List on Env / Filter page.
- Fix "Rename" for Program/Folder/Samples names in the List.