- Moving samples with Shift pressed, will move slowly.
- Move samples + Ctrl (Command for Mac) will constrain to horizontal or vertical move (depending which was the first used).
- Undo for each change (Move/Size) in Keyzone.
- "Move Sample Only With Shift" allows to disable the moving of sample in the Keyzone without the Shift Key.
- Shift+Click on a key will select all samples using this key.
- Shift+Ctrl+Click (Shift+Command+Click for Mac) on a key will add all samples using this key to the current selection.
- Right Click (Control on Mac) on a key will display an info about this key.
- An Offset/Range/Function has been added to the 4 assignable controllers.
- Add the key range info in the context menu for the current program.
- Import of Giga files including with crossfade and controller attenuator now works better.
- Export problem with long keys on PC is fixed.
- Sample CD recognition now works again (Mac OS X).