Steinberg has made Pre-Release version 18.104.22.1680 of HALion, HALion Player (Retail) and HALion String Edition available for download for registered users. While preliminary testing carried out with this version indicates that it is stable and reliable, it has not gone through Steinberg's full QA testing cycle. Therefore, this pre-release version is not officially supported.
- Keyboard: visualisation of used Key Ranges (Megatrigg).
- Instantiation of HALion has been improved regarding the loading time.
- Mapping Chromatic of imported samples failed when activating "Use included Root Keys".
- Send FXs were not correctly load in projects and in banks (fxb).
- Crash could occur when loading a program (fxp) where velocity crossfade were used.
- Crash could occur when loading a bank (fxb) which uses FX and a different output configuration than the current one.
- OSX: a crash could occur sometimes while replacing an existing with a new program or by using Clear All.
- OSX: output handling with Logic 7.2 works correctly now.
- OSX: improved compatibility with Digital Performer (AU & Rewire).