Steinberg have updated Nuendo to v184.108.40.206 for both MacOS and Windows.
- If VST Link (from Timebase in this case) is used as master, Nuendo's MIDI (external) plays way off.
- Exported ac3 files with Audio Coding Mode = 3/0 (L,R,C) and LFE = On can not be imported. The decoded ac3 file will be shown with a length of 0 ms.
- By importing an ac3 file which has been exported with Byte Mode = Timestamp SMPTE it may happen that Nuendo crashes while import.
- Copy / Paste between INPUT CHANNELS und AUDIO CHANNELS results in crash.
- Midex users can make use of the "ignoreportfilter" option now (if the system suffers from the 'early MIDI notes' issue).
- MAC: Using the option "save as Dolby Digital Wave file" in export dialog does not work right. The created wav file will only contain silence at the moment.
- MAC: Importing files which are bigger than 2GB is not possible.
- MAC: improved OMF compatibility (OMF filter version available on PC since version 220.127.116.11).