25th February 2004
- If VST Link (from Timebase in this case) is used as master, Nuendo's MIDI (external) plays way off.
- Exported ac3 files with Audio Coding Mode = 3/0 (L,R,C) and LFE = On can not be imported. The decoded ac3 file will be shown with a length of 0 ms.
- By importing an ac3 file which has been exported with Byte Mode = Timestamp SMPTE it may happen that Nuendo crashes while import.
- Copy / Paste between INPUT CHANNELS und AUDIO CHANNELS results in crash.
- Midex users can make use of the "ignoreportfilter" option now (if the system suffers from the 'early MIDI notes' issue).
- MAC: Using the option "save as Dolby Digital Wave file" in export dialog does not work right. The created wav file will only contain silence at the moment.
- MAC: Importing files which are bigger than 2GB is not possible.
- MAC: improved OMF compatibility (OMF filter version available on PC since version 184.108.40.206).
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing