2nd October 2006
Steinberg has released an update for Cubase 4 ahead of its official release this week. The version 18.104.22.1684 update is available from their FTP server. A PDF of known issues and workarounds is also available.
Cubase 4.0.1 / Cubase Studio 4.0.1 include major quality, performance and stability improvements over version 4.0.0. This update is recommended for all users. The following function areas have been improved in Version 4.0.1:
- The VST3 plug-in set has been improved for better performance and lower CPU load. In addition, some minor technical issues and user interface problems have been addressed.
- HALionOne, Prologue, Spector and Mystic have been updated to offer more overall stability and better performance. Some issuer interface issues have been addressed and missing parameters were added to the automation list.
- The entire VST3 preset content – including HALionOne presets – has been improved and will be replaced by the 4.0.1 updater. Existing user presets are not affected.
- MediaBay now offers more overall stability and better performance. Various technical issues have been addressed, together with several minor user interface problems.
- The score editor had some graphics and stability problems, which have been resolved.
- Foreign language localization has been further enhanced and some errors have been corrected.
09 Apr 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.20
12 Mar 2014 Steinberg announces WaveLab 8.5
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1