3rd November 2006
Steinberg Media Technologies has announced that its new WaveLab Studio 6 editing and mastering application is now shipping to resellers worldwide.
WaveLab Studio 6 combines audio technology from WaveLab 6 with a streamlined workflow and a full complement of editing and mastering features targeted at project studios and aspiring musicians. It includes the same sample accurate 32-bit audio engine and a wide range of advanced tools from WaveLab 6.
- Sample accurate audio editor with audio processing at up to 192 kHz and 32 bit floating point resolution.
- Stereo and multi-channel non-destructive editing with versatile clip grouping over multiple lanes.
- Video track for sample accurate alignment of audio and video.
- Real-time engine with integration of clip-based, track-based and global effect plug-ins.
- Superior audio processors including DIRAC time stretch and pitch shift algorithms.
- "State-of-the-art" audio plug-ins for EQ, Resampling, Declicking, Denoising and many more.
- Redbook compatible PQ editing including Audio-in-Pause, CD-Text and track sheet export.
- Extended audio file handling and manipulation system including files sizes > 2 GB.
- Sonogram-style Spectrum View for quick overview of the frequency structure of the audio file with simultaneous aligned use of Wave- and Spectrum View.
- Versatile batch processing and scripting features.
- VST and DX plug-in support.
A full feature comparison showing the differences between Wavelab 6 and WaveLab Studio 6 is available here.
WaveLab Studio 6 is now shipping worldwide and will retail at €299 (SRP includes 16% VAT. Prices subject to regional variations).
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7