21st March 2006
Steinberg has released version 6.00b build 291 of WaveLab.
- Rendering and Playback with the Resampler plugin followed by a VST effect could create clicks.
- Master Section Spectrum processing: using the Echo or NaturalVerb plugins would produce wrong results.
- The navigation keys page up/down and home/end did not work.
- Wave editing / Insert silence: various problems fixed
- Adjusted scale of Master Section meter.
- "vox" file extension was not always kept.
- Master Section: when pressing Bypass while a mono file was playing through certain VST plugins, a crash could happen.
- Audio Montage: "Ctrl + left arrow" and "Ctrl + right arrow" now work correctly (to navigate from clip edge to clip edge).
- Clicking on the "Special" sub-menu entry ("File" menu), while no file was open in WaveLab, would result in a crash.
- F6 (Play selection) now works even if the audio window does not have the focus.
- Audio Montage: fixed a small problem when editing multiple fades in the same time.
- WMA bit rate encoding could be slightly different than the selected one.
- Batch processor: an error could sometimes happen when using the Loudness Normalizer plugin.
- Fixed: problem when opening certain VST plugins in the Audio Montage.
- Wave files with zero-sized meta data in their header, could not be open.
- Rendering a single clip sometimes did not work.
09 Apr 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.20
12 Mar 2014 Steinberg announces WaveLab 8.5
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3