Steinberg has released version 6.00b build 291 of WaveLab.
- Rendering and Playback with the Resampler plugin followed by a VST effect could create clicks.
- Master Section Spectrum processing: using the Echo or NaturalVerb plugins would produce wrong results.
- The navigation keys page up/down and home/end did not work.
- Wave editing / Insert silence: various problems fixed
- Adjusted scale of Master Section meter.
- "vox" file extension was not always kept.
- Master Section: when pressing Bypass while a mono file was playing through certain VST plugins, a crash could happen.
- Audio Montage: "Ctrl + left arrow" and "Ctrl + right arrow" now work correctly (to navigate from clip edge to clip edge).
- Clicking on the "Special" sub-menu entry ("File" menu), while no file was open in WaveLab, would result in a crash.
- F6 (Play selection) now works even if the audio window does not have the focus.
- Audio Montage: fixed a small problem when editing multiple fades in the same time.
- WMA bit rate encoding could be slightly different than the selected one.
- Batch processor: an error could sometimes happen when using the Loudness Normalizer plugin.
- Fixed: problem when opening certain VST plugins in the Audio Montage.
- Wave files with zero-sized meta data in their header, could not be open.
- Rendering a single clip sometimes did not work.