24th March 2005
- The status of the Play Order Track is now saved with the project.
- Additional "Appearance" options are now available, including User Meters.
- dB Law: relative automation levels for multiple points or multiple event volumes do not retain their correct logarithmic dB relation.
- Generic Remote: arming/disarming audio tracks could result in program freeze.
- When changing the Audition Channel from one configuration to another (as from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated immediately. Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI list editor.
- Closing the application with "Ctrl+W" and a surround panner open will cause crash.
- Synchronization: Timecode Source = ASIO Audio Device: Record does not work if you push record before SX/Cubase goes into sync although tracks are record-enabled. Cubase goes only into Play mode.
- Some windows are "gone" when a project was saved on a dual-monitor setup but is loaded on a single-monitor setup.
- Realtime-time stretching of event is not reflected in audiotempo/ tempodefinition-tool in sample-editor
- Mac only: Margins in Print Dialog may not be recognized.
- Audio files from frozen audio material won't be deleted after "prepare archive" is executed.
- The first send slot of the Default Output Bus is setup automatically with the Audition Channel as a destination. Even if the user changes the destination, pressing the "Listen" button on any channel will change the send destination again to "Audition Channel"
- Text input not working in Japanese version.
- Audio Channel button "Bypass all Sends" does not work after loading a project.
- UNDO crossfades in "Fixed Lane" record mode can cause errors.
- Mac only: Playing QuickTime Video can cause random crashes if the system performance is maxed out and the preference "Show Video Thumbnails" is ON.
- OMF: if fad in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export might fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may cause a crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Closing the application using the project window close button ("x") will cause crash.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the info line.
- Drag & Drop from Pool may create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" – wrong version was used.
- Track record arming irregularities.
- In Extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don't work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Levels for event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to "00".
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1