Steinberg updates Cubase SX/SL to v3.0.2 build 622
24th March 2005
24th March 2005
Steinberg has updated Cubase SX/SL to v3.0.2 build 622.
- The status of the Play Order Track is now saved with the project.
- Additional "Appearance" options are now available, including User Meters.
- dB Law: relative automation levels for multiple points or multiple event volumes do not retain their correct logarithmic dB relation.
- Generic Remote: arming/disarming audio tracks could result in program freeze.
- When changing the Audition Channel from one configuration to another (as from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated immediately. Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI list editor.
- Closing the application with "Ctrl+W" and a surround panner open will cause crash.
- Synchronization: Timecode Source = ASIO Audio Device: Record does not work if you push record before SX/Cubase goes into sync although tracks are record-enabled. Cubase goes only into Play mode.
- Some windows are "gone" when a project was saved on a dual-monitor setup but is loaded on a single-monitor setup.
- Realtime-time stretching of event is not reflected in audiotempo/ tempodefinition-tool in sample-editor
- Mac only: Margins in Print Dialog may not be recognized.
- Audio files from frozen audio material won't be deleted after "prepare archive" is executed.
- The first send slot of the Default Output Bus is setup automatically with the Audition Channel as a destination. Even if the user changes the destination, pressing the "Listen" button on any channel will change the send destination again to "Audition Channel"
- Text input not working in Japanese version.
- Audio Channel button "Bypass all Sends" does not work after loading a project.
- UNDO crossfades in "Fixed Lane" record mode can cause errors.
- Mac only: Playing QuickTime Video can cause random crashes if the system performance is maxed out and the preference "Show Video Thumbnails" is ON.
- OMF: if fad in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export might fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may cause a crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Closing the application using the project window close button ("x") will cause crash.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the info line.
- Drag & Drop from Pool may create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" – wrong version was used.
- Track record arming irregularities.
- In Extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don't work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Levels for event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to "00".
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
Other Related News
30 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Groove Agent 429 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates VST Connect Performer for Mac & Win to v2.0.4022 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.517 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases VST Connect Performer for iPad10 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal (until Sunday, August 31, 2014) Steinberg Anniversary Offer: 30% Off Cubase Upgrades09 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases WaveLab 8.5 Trial Version and updates WaveLab 8 to v8.0.407 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.5.1007 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.113 Jun 2014 Steinberg releases Wavelab 8.530 May 2014 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6.529 May 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.808 May 2014 Steinberg releases free dspMixFx iPad app and updates the UR824, UR28M and UR44 audio interfaces09 Apr 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.2020 Mar 2014 Steinberg releases "Sounds of Soul" for Retrologue12 Mar 2014 Steinberg announces WaveLab 8.517 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.214 Feb 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg Valentine's Day Sale: 50% Off HALion Sonic 2, WaveLab Elements 8, The Grand SE 3 & More06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.1004 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.704 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim22 Jan 2013 Dance MIDI Samples releases "DMS Progressive Psytrance Cubase Project 02"17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt02 Mar 2012 Dance MIDI Samples releases "DMS Cubase Psy-Breaks Project"19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade11 Sep 2010 Digital Music Doctor updates "Cubase - Know It All!" for Cubase 5.527 Jul 2010 macProVideo releases new TNT tutorials for Cubase and Komplete25 Jun 2010 macProVideo announces new Live 8 & Cubase 5 Tutorials19 Mar 2010 macProVideo.com launches Cross-Platform Software Tutorial Site: Nonlineareducating.com14 Jan 2010 E-MU announces 0404 USB 2.0 and Tracker Pre USB 2.0 now shipping with Updated Software Bundle04 Dec 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 2 Tutorial Video21 Aug 2009 PC Publishing releases Cubase 5 Tips and Tricks by Keith Gemmell30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD09 Apr 2009 Digital Music Doctor releases Cubase 5 - Know It All! Video Training Course27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.107 Jan 2009 Protonfx releases Curemo - Universal Software Controller for Cubase29 Aug 2008 Cakewalk announces $99 DAW Synth Upgrade Offer for Dimension Pro and Rapture09 Jul 2008 Digital Music Doctor updates Cubase 4 - Know it All! to cover Cubase 4.104 Jul 2008 Yamaha announces Music Production Power Pack