24th March 2005
- The status of the Play Order Track is now saved with the project.
- Additional "Appearance" options are now available, including User Meters.
- dB Law: relative automation levels for multiple points or multiple event volumes do not retain their correct logarithmic dB relation.
- Generic Remote: arming/disarming audio tracks could result in program freeze.
- When changing the Audition Channel from one configuration to another (as from 5.1 to stereo) the mixer isn't updated immediately. Audition Channel is missing.
- Link Editor preference does not work with MIDI list editor.
- Closing the application with "Ctrl+W" and a surround panner open will cause crash.
- Synchronization: Timecode Source = ASIO Audio Device: Record does not work if you push record before SX/Cubase goes into sync although tracks are record-enabled. Cubase goes only into Play mode.
- Some windows are "gone" when a project was saved on a dual-monitor setup but is loaded on a single-monitor setup.
- Realtime-time stretching of event is not reflected in audiotempo/ tempodefinition-tool in sample-editor
- Mac only: Margins in Print Dialog may not be recognized.
- Audio files from frozen audio material won't be deleted after "prepare archive" is executed.
- The first send slot of the Default Output Bus is setup automatically with the Audition Channel as a destination. Even if the user changes the destination, pressing the "Listen" button on any channel will change the send destination again to "Audition Channel"
- Text input not working in Japanese version.
- Audio Channel button "Bypass all Sends" does not work after loading a project.
- UNDO crossfades in "Fixed Lane" record mode can cause errors.
- Mac only: Playing QuickTime Video can cause random crashes if the system performance is maxed out and the preference "Show Video Thumbnails" is ON.
- OMF: if fad in or fade out touches a crossfade, OMF export might fail.
- Function "Delete Time" may cause a crash.
- "Rename" function does not work if "Date Format 1" is used.
- Closing the application using the project window close button ("x") will cause crash.
- Splitting a MIDI part resets the Transpose and Velocity information in the info line.
- Drag & Drop from Pool may create wrong channel type.
- "REX Shared Library.dll" – wrong version was used.
- Track record arming irregularities.
- In Extended Mixer view, the MIDI meters don't work on narrowed MIDI channels.
- Levels for event volume and level automation can get stuck when set to "00".
- Opening the Drum Editor after enabling Score drum notation leads to crash.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
30 Jun 2009 ASK Video releases Cubase 5 Level 1 Tutorial DVD
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1