Steinberg updates HALion Player (Retail & OEM) to v126.96.36.1995
16th December 2005
16th December 2005
Steinberg has updated HALion Player retail and OEM versions to v188.8.131.525.
- Standalone version: MIDI input preferences were lost after re-loading standalone.
- Options Page: Better memory handling when changing preload time.
- Options Page: Fixed text and help-menu for Voice Buffers.
- Fixed: Slots would reset their settings if a new program were loaded.
- Fixed a DC offset problem which could lead up to 300db output peaks after long usage time.
- Fixed conditions in which hanging notes could occur.
- Fixed: CC66 Sostenuto could cause a crash.
- OSX (AU): Fixed: leaving the Program List opened and closing HALion Player could lead to a crash.
- OSX: Improved AU support.
- OSX: Fixed: Sometimes the AU plugin could loose disk-streaming ability.
Other Related News
20 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases Prime Cuts for Groove Agent 4 by Beat Butcha07 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases UR22 Production Studio19 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.212 Sep 2014 Steinberg releases Granular Guitars for Padshop by Simon Stockhausen04 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.30 & Nuendo to v6.5.3002 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg offers 30% off Cubasis30 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Groove Agent 429 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates VST Connect Performer for Mac & Win to v2.0.4022 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.517 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases VST Connect Performer for iPad10 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg Anniversary Offer: 30% Off Cubase Upgrades09 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases WaveLab 8.5 Trial Version and updates WaveLab 8 to v8.0.407 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.5.1007 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.113 Jun 2014 Steinberg releases Wavelab 8.530 May 2014 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6.529 May 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.808 May 2014 Steinberg releases free dspMixFx iPad app and updates the UR824, UR28M and UR44 audio interfaces09 Apr 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.2020 Mar 2014 Steinberg releases "Sounds of Soul" for Retrologue