Steinberg has updated HALion Player retail and OEM versions to v126.96.36.1995.
- Standalone version: MIDI input preferences were lost after re-loading standalone.
- Options Page: Better memory handling when changing preload time.
- Options Page: Fixed text and help-menu for Voice Buffers.
- Fixed: Slots would reset their settings if a new program were loaded.
- Fixed a DC offset problem which could lead up to 300db output peaks after long usage time.
- Fixed conditions in which hanging notes could occur.
- Fixed: CC66 Sostenuto could cause a crash.
- OSX (AU): Fixed: leaving the Program List opened and closing HALion Player could lead to a crash.
- OSX: Improved AU support.
- OSX: Fixed: Sometimes the AU plugin could loose disk-streaming ability.