Steinberg has released the first maintenance update for its latest post, live and audio production software Nuendo 5.
"Our commitment towards our valued customers is to offer service updates more frequently. Nuendo 5 has been released just about a month ago, but our engagement doesn't stop with the release. We're continuously working on the improvement of our products," comments Timo Wildenhain, Product Marketing Manager at Steinberg.
This first Nuendo 5 maintenance update solves issues with regards to the video engine, VST plug-ins and audio export functions. In addition, the Nuendo 5 manual is now available in five further languages, namely German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
The following issues have been fixed in version 5.0.1:
- AAF: OMF and AAF: Wrong media is referenced.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Bypassed UAD PlugIn creates crackling if "Suspend VST PlugIn processing" is activated.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Control Room has no audio after loading a CR preset.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Batch export creates wrong time stamp for BWF.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Pitch Driver default detune setting should be "0".
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Pitch Driver can't automate 'Spatial' parameter.
- Export Audio: Export cycle marker naming scheme sometimes not working.
- Export Audio: Exported files incompatibility with certain Mac applications.
- Video: Matrox driver crashes when the video engine is initialized.
- Video: Certain DV PAL video file(s) creates error when imported into N5.
- Video: No video display when function audio warp to picture is used.