25th January 2011
Steinberg has released a new update for its virtual piano suite, The Grand 3. The new 3.1 version adds 64-bit support for Mac platforms as well as several workflow and performance improvements.
New features and improvements:
- 64-bit support for Mac OS X platforms.
- Significantly increased loading speed due to improved disk streaming.
- It is now possible to work in the host application during the loading process.
- The loading process can be canceled.
- With two TG3 user interfaces open, opening the progress bar brings the background plug-in to the front.
- No Cubase entry in task windows switcher while TG3 has an open modal dialog.
- The EQ curve does not clip correctly.
- Make the loading dialog non-modal in order to benefit from the new threaded loading mechanism.
- Recalling of an instrument preset will not always restore the convolution reverb setting.
- TG3 Equalizer graphical value false.
- TG3 ambience and 4-channel output problem.
- Opening TG3.1 in Live with no E-licenser plugged can cause a crash.