25th January 2011
Steinberg has released a new update for its virtual piano suite, The Grand 3. The new 3.1 version adds 64-bit support for Mac platforms as well as several workflow and performance improvements.
New features and improvements:
- 64-bit support for Mac OS X platforms.
- Significantly increased loading speed due to improved disk streaming.
- It is now possible to work in the host application during the loading process.
- The loading process can be canceled.
- With two TG3 user interfaces open, opening the progress bar brings the background plug-in to the front.
- No Cubase entry in task windows switcher while TG3 has an open modal dialog.
- The EQ curve does not clip correctly.
- Make the loading dialog non-modal in order to benefit from the new threaded loading mechanism.
- Recalling of an instrument preset will not always restore the convolution reverb setting.
- TG3 Equalizer graphical value false.
- TG3 ambience and 4-channel output problem.
- Opening TG3.1 in Live with no E-licenser plugged can cause a crash.
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2