Steinberg Xphraze released
4th June 2003
4th June 2003
Xphraze is Steinberg/Wizoo's new dream machine for every computer-based musician and DJ, arranger and sound designer, bringing together three worlds that have been separated for too long: unlimited sound creation, real-time polyphonic phrase creation, and intuitive live-remixing functions.
Xphraze is available as a VSTi for Windows, Mac OS 9 and OS X and costs EUR 248.99.
- Comes with a huge library with literally hundreds of ready-to-go Combis, Patches and Phrazes. Just pick what you need and go or tweak it to your needs in no time.
- Four-part multi-timbral polyphonic phrase synthesizer, full loop and tempo-sync capability (phraze generators, envelopes and LFOs).
- Each Patch consists of: Phrase Oscillator (32 cells) with individual note resolution, amp section and multimode filter, each with free- form loopable envelopes, two additional freeform loopable auxiliary envelopes, four freeform LFOs, arpeggiator, unison mode.
- Each Phraze Generator contains: individual multisample per cell, plus a maximum of six freely assignable cell parameters, such as pitch, cutoff, resonance, pan, level, gate-time and more. Each cell parameter curve freely mouse-editable.
- Unlimited, freely assignable morph modulation with 24 sources x 16 destinations.
- Phrase playback can be fully adjusted for each Patch: play and loop range (start/end) can be adjusted on-screen, switchable trigger/mute per cell, adjustable cell crossfade/duration.
- Xmix function allowing for live creation and remix of entire tracks using MIDI keys.
- Performance controllable stereo insert effects for each Patch from 24 effect types, plus four master effects from eleven types.
- Vector Synthesis: automated vector morph between four patches, including vector envelope.
- Integrated browser for managing unlimited numbers of Combis, Patches and Phrazes.
- Wave ROM with more than 200 waveforms included, plus import function for AIFF and Wave samples, automap for multisamples.
- Sample-accurate audio engine featuring 32 Bit floating-point resolution, 192 kHz sample rate, and up to 1024 voices/notes (256 per Patch).
- Integrated mouse-controllable keyboard with wheels.
Other Related News
30 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Groove Agent 429 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates VST Connect Performer for Mac & Win to v2.0.4022 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.517 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases VST Connect Performer for iPad10 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal (until Sunday, August 31, 2014) Steinberg Anniversary Offer: 30% Off Cubase Upgrades09 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases WaveLab 8.5 Trial Version and updates WaveLab 8 to v8.0.407 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.5.1007 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.113 Jun 2014 Steinberg releases Wavelab 8.530 May 2014 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6.529 May 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.808 May 2014 Steinberg releases free dspMixFx iPad app and updates the UR824, UR28M and UR44 audio interfaces09 Apr 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.2020 Mar 2014 Steinberg releases "Sounds of Soul" for Retrologue12 Mar 2014 Steinberg announces WaveLab 8.517 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.214 Feb 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg Valentine's Day Sale: 50% Off HALion Sonic 2, WaveLab Elements 8, The Grand SE 3 & More06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.1004 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.704 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7